- FREE In-Home Quotes and Design Consultation
- New Hardwood Flooring Installation
- “Dustless” Sanding and Refinishing of Hardwood Flooring*
- Screen and Re-coat of Hardwood Flooring
- Custom Staining of Hardwood Flooring
- Traditional and Exotic Hardwoods
- Borders and Medallions
- Staircase Overlays
- Historic Restorations
*Always Your Home has invested in top quality, Greenguard certified dust collection systems that remove virtually all of the dust generated when sanding. Remember, no matter what you are told, no system captures 100% of the dust and it may be necessary for you to remove the fine dust that may have accumulated, despite their best efforts to contain it.
What is Aging-in-Place? Aging-in-place is a type of home improvement and/or remodeling that allows people to independently stay in the home that they have lived in for years. This is done by modifying it to make it more accessible, user-friendly, and safe.
Some examples of changes that can be made to the home are:
- Door Knob Replacement
- Door Widening (for wheelchair access)
- Ramp Installation
- Installation of Step In Shower
- Installation of Step In Bathtub
- Staircase Chairs
- Safety Rail Installation
- Full Bathroom Remodel
- Custom Built-Ins
- Railing Replacement
- Interior Trim Carpentry (including Crown and Chair Molding)
- Mantel Construction
- Kitchen Remodel
- Bathroom Remodel
STAIRCASE OVERLAYS & RAILINGS
An example of a staircase overlay.
An example of a staircase overlay and new railings.
An example of railing replacement.
A few examples of Always Your Home's mantels (not painted yet).
MISCELLANEOUS – INTERIOR CARPENTRY (Ex., CROWN & CHAIR MOLDING)
Tack room walls covered in rustic red oak. Crown, base, and shoe molding.